VCE Biology: 45
UCAT: 3130 - 96th %ile
Hi, my name is Carol. It is a pleasure to meet you (virtually) through Intuition Academics. I am:
- A 2nd year dentistry student at the University of Adelaide
- The Adelaide Dental school representative at the ADSA (Australian Dental Students Association)
- 2021 grad with an ATAR of 98.90 from the Mac Robertson’s Girls High School
- Avid musician, baker, debater, language learner (fluent in English & Chinese, B2 in French) and reader
- A tutor that will can connect with students and help them achieve their dream
Biology is a unique subject that requires the student to not only know and understand the content, but to be able to frame their answers in a specific way to achieve full marks. Having achieved a scaled study score of 46 in VCE Biology (2020) as a Year 11 student, I have done plenty of commercial & official papers and analysed their grading meticulously. As a result, I thoroughly understand the grading process, the study designs and exactly what kind of answer is needed for each specific question type. Having graduated from Mac Rob, not only do I have their past SACs invaluable to students from other schools, but also the tips and tricks from Mac Rob teachers who happen to be VCE Biology exam markers.
My lessons will be catered to the student’s needs and I will accommodate their learning progress at school. Whether they are interested in getting a head start, revising key concepts taught at school, reviewing difficult questions or learning about exam techniques, I am able to fully support them.
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Click 'Find Me A Tutor'
Apply for a tutor in less than a minute. We have tutors accross VCE, IB, ISAT, UCAT and more!
We'll contact you
We'll be in touch within 1 business day to discuss which tutors will best fit your needs.
Your tutor will arrange your lessons with you directly. No middle man! They can start as soon as you like.